Sunday, November 11, 2012

#46 Justice

After much thought, I decided that "justice" can be construed in many different ways.  I suppose that means that I'm starting to think more outside the box than I did before I started this venture.

There is an historic landmark in Lake Wales, Florida where you will find a beautiful carillon tower surrounded by lovely gardens and an equally historic house that is open to the public.

To "do justice" to the tower is just not possible in camera format; you have to see it to appreciate its beauty and the work that went into its creation.  Not extremely large or pretentious, nevertheless its amazing colouration and decorative detail lends itself nicely to a plethora of scope for photographic views.  (Am I waxing too poetical here...?!)

Hence I decided the best way to fulfil this week's challenge was to present you with a variety of shots - just a few of many, I can assure you - of this beautiful tower in a "storybook" form.

To appreciate the tower to its fullest, visit its website at http://boktowergardens.org/


Thank you to Kim Klassen http://www.kimklassencafe.com for supplying the storybook framework that I used here.

4 comments:

  1. I do believe you did justice to this lovely landmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lois took my words lol I think you did justice to the theme too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your collage and subject choice, interesting link thanks and great advertisement to join the KKKitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love your collage. So many times I have tried to capture the beauty of the stones in the tower and have been disappointed but I do cherish the view through the trees one sees from the pond.

    ReplyDelete