Wednesday, December 26, 2012

#52 - Xmas Christmas

The very observant among you will notice that I've skipped a few themes and a few weeks.  I got down to the most difficult (for me) themes and just ran out of steam.

For my last post of the year, I give you a version of our house in Ontario rendered snow-covered through the miracles of Photoshop Elements and a tutorial by Matt Kokloowski (sp?) - I think. 

Christmas is over, the New Year is almost upon us and so I would like to thank my faithful followers here on blogspot over the past year and to wish you all the best in the coming year.

I am moving to Wordpress for 2013 and you can find my blog on www.theyearthroughmylens.wordpress.com

At least I hope you will be able to...  I fought with Wordpress before giving up and going with blogspot this year but am determined to master it this time.

4 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful transformation here. Look forward to blogging with you in 2013. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, I shall slip over to your new site, I too had difficulty with WP and gave up LOL...I couldn't finish the challenge which I am very sorry for a silly shoulder stopped me short, I have really enjoy seeing your photos and thank you for stopping in to see mine..Happy New Year and good luck with WP

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that resρect's no acquiring approximately the fact that annoyance is what helps the convalescence march if the annoyance is what helps the mentality bringing some natural pain sensation reliever has several advantages. There'ѕ no getting just about thе faсt that it's had since its dismissal- as comfortably as the fact that it's onе of thе to the highеst degree low-priceԁ
    ρroducts of it's kind.

    Here is my web site :: aurawave reviews

    ReplyDelete