Sunday, July 1, 2012

#27 Remember

This was a hard one for me.  Continuing last week's story, I thought I would post a photo of my sister's hula troupe from last week's recital.  They called me into the dressing room to take their picture before they went onstage - lots of jitters going on, I can tell you.  This is the best shot I got (with a little group shot photomerging...) and I put them all onto a beach on the island of Oahu that Diane (my sister - that's her, second from left with her son's girlfriend behind her) and I visited on our sentimental journey last year.

It was a difficult one because there were so many categories this shot would have fit:  Activities, Colours, Duty, Love, Maturity, Treasure, Vacation - but decided the one that fit the best was Remember as our dancing the hula again has brought back so many happy memories of our younger years in Hawaii.

8 comments:

  1. Great shot. It looks like a kitschy postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topical Tropical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've done this...great photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job creating the group photo on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too fun...it matches the fun I am sure those girls have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! I can see why you struggled with which to use here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice shot....something for then to keep as a memento

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect job in shooting the hula gals and especially in popping them onto the beach! How fun!

    ReplyDelete