Friday, July 27, 2012

#31 Activities

I'm early this week as my sister needs me in the city.  Her husband is extremely ill and I don't know how long I'll be away with her so this may be my last post for a while.

Earlier this month, our crescent held its first street party and I took photos of the activities (mostly sitting, chatting and eating) that went on and put together this collage for our monthly community newspaper.    The close up in the middle is my hubby, btw.


Oh yes - the original image for last week's "Characters" theme was the one of the bunny shown here.  I didn't change any of the colours so it's pretty amazing how many different ones came through when I 'abstracted' it.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice collage of the activities from your block party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun afternoon!

    Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...hope he is better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thing neighbors are. I think block parties are getting rare.

    Hoping all goes well with your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am sorry to read about your brother-in-law, the best of thoughts only...your photos are great...these block events are such a super concept!

    ReplyDelete