Thursday, August 9, 2012

#32 Urban

Here I am, back home again, and running late with this week's posting.  I had hoped, at the beginning of this exercise, to keep my content current and try to use photos at least in the current year.  Of course, that has not always been possible and this week is no exception.

Our son visited Toronto from Bermuda, where he was then working, last year for his birthday and we met him for lunch.   We wandered around the downtown area a bit and I was able to get a few urban shots, of which these are a selection. 

Now if we can get to Hong Kong where he is now, that will certainly enable me to have a much greater and varied group of shots from which to choose subject matter in the future!




5 comments:

  1. Fascinating architecture well photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice shots of these buildings! I hope you get your chance to visit Hong Kong that would be merge-fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful shots, I wonder who all of the architects are, Canadian or foreign?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like the iconic tower peeking out and the mix of modern and old in the bottom shot. Hong Kong would be a great trip, especially with your son as guide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool buildings...loving that first image...the lines and angles are eye catching!

    ReplyDelete