Saturday, August 18, 2012

#34 Humour

Well, it must be Sunday somewhere - right, Ron?  I'm early again but busy tomorrow so here goes with this week's theme.

For a girl who used to dress up her dog in baby clothes, put her in a pram and tell her to "Act like a baby!", seeing dogs pampered this way still makes me chuckle and wonder just what their owners are thinking...   Hope it brings a smile to your faces too.

I knew it was time I got out more so convinced my husband to attend our town's first air show in Tillsonburg, Ontario, and it was a rewarding experience, enabling me to fulfil more than a couple of the themes I've got left on the list.  So watch this space for more from that outing!  Unfortunately, I've used the "Excitement" theme because some of the acrobatic flying we saw today certainly was full of just that.

4 comments:

  1. The dog sure looks happy enough, fun shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he is enjoying his outing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time last year I saw a little dog in Richmond, B.C. in the same kind of buggy but her bangs were wildly florescent pink tied up off her eyes in a matching bow...this is in vogue here too... adorable photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darn cute, great photo. You reminded me of my childhood dressing my cat and wheeling it about.

    ReplyDelete