Monday, August 13, 2012

#33 Money

For my American or overseas followers, this is some of our funny, coloured Canadian money - my lawn bowling tournament entry fee cache.  This was shot on my dresser top, with the reflection from my mirror, so my question to everyone is:  "If money is reflected in a mirror, does it increase in value?!"   Wishful thinking on my part...

As you can tell, my lateral thinking machine is not working too well as this is the best I could come up with for this theme.  Getting down to the harder themes now, so we'll see what I can think up in the coming weeks.

4 comments:

  1. If the answer is yes, I'll be right over lol Fun picture and reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only it were true . . . clever use of the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how inflation starts, doesn't matter how much it looks like - it just isn't enough! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah I miss our money, neat shot

    ReplyDelete