Monday, August 27, 2012

#35 Agriculture

With rural countryside all around us here in Tillsonburg, I wonder why it's taken me so long to post a photo on this theme?!  I guess as with all things, the more you see them, the more common they seem and you soon lose interest in what you'll actually viewing.

I got down low for this shot as the crop is not a tall one.  Don't ask me what it is but as you can see there are a few wayward corn stalks sticking up here and there, so perhaps a former cornfield.  The crop itself has fuzzy pods with 'peas' inside.  I know because I was curious what it was so picked one, opened the pod and proceeded to eat the 'peas'.  They were delicious but am still uncertain what it is I ate!

There are quite a few weeds in the foreground, I now see, but the crop is there...!

5 comments:

  1. Wait till I report to the crop Police that Linda is a Pea Pilcher, they will be banging on your door in days, or is that Daze? LoLLovely field shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the tall cornstalk it appears it is saying "hey look at me!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice down low angle of the field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is a wonder the few corn stalks survived...there is a lot of interesting growth in this field...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your perspective too, what a great sky. I like that the corn seems to have volunteered into the field of mystery legumes

    ReplyDelete