Sunday, September 2, 2012

#36 Duty

I think I'm getting this "thinking outside of the box" thing now...  Having taken photos of firemen and ambulance men on duty at the air show recently, I felt that those images would be too ordinary.  Worked on this one yesterday and suddenly thought - "Here's a vehicle that's seen a lot of duty!"  So there you have the thinking behind this post.

There were only a couple of vintage cars at the air show and unfortunately I never saw anyone near this one to ask about its provenance so you'll have to take my word for it that it's pretty old.  Can see now that it's a Ford but that's about all I can tell you about it.

I used Topaz Adjust 5 HDR effect and added a new sky instead of the blank white one that was there in the original.  Also added some sparkle on the chrome just because I could!



3 comments:

  1. Fun effect for the old vehicle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Painterly Job you've done on the old girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a drawing, I like the effect

    ReplyDelete