Sunday, September 30, 2012

#40 Vacation

Yikes!  Only 12 weeks left in 2012...  Tempus fugit, as they say - especially when you're having fun!

Since hubby and I spend our winters in Florida (No! We are not on vacation there; we live there!), the last real vacation we had was in 2009 when we visited the Maritime provinces of Canada - New Brunswick, Nova Scotia (and Cape Breton Island), and Prince Edward Island (PEI).  We were very fortunate with the weather, only a couple of days of rain, and I was able to get some lovely pictures of what are fantastically scenic places.

Our daughter, who lives in Florida now, has always wanted to visit PEI and so for Christmas that year I made her a collage of a variety of aspects of that province, which I'm sharing with you here for the theme "Vacation".

Really getting down to the hard stuff now...  I may even have to get the camera out and take some photos just to fit the remaining themes!!!  What a novel idea...

4 comments:

  1. Do they still can you Snowbirds? I really like the photos in the collage, the largest one is what I think of when I think of PEI...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout of this page and the pictures are beautiful! Your daughter will love it! I am getting to the hard themes too...I need to get the creative juices flowing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. So well composed, both the the page and the individual shots.

    ReplyDelete