Sunday, September 9, 2012

#37 Health

Another one of those difficult themes I've been putting off.  Thankfully, another blogger gave me the inspiration for this one. 

Nature is full of wonderful things, not the least of which is good food - that is, food that is good for you.  None of that processed, de-nutritionalized stuff; this is the stuff that we can grow in our own gardens, large or small.

Cucumbers and tomatoes are low in saturated fat, and very low in cholesterol and sodium. Both have lots of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Potassium and are also full of the essentials that keep us healthy.

So before I sat down to a plateful of them, I decided to shoot them and share here.  Bon appetit and good health to you all!







5 comments:

  1. Ah the "Salad Days"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shot, this is what we've had for lunch two days in a row, only the cherry toms were from our garden though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color...I feel like I could reach in and grab one of those cucumbers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful depth perception and perfect fit to the theme!

    ReplyDelete