Monday, February 27, 2012

#9 Playground

Still at our daughter's last month, we walked to a nearby playground where kids and adults alike took to the activities.  Tried some action shots, hence the blurred images - yes, they were on purpose.


I used Kim Klassen's 7-photo template and the Place function to create this collage of some of the images.  There are bevels on all the images but some don't show up as much as the others because of their placement in the collage.  Also added a Kim Klassen love texture to the whole thing, on Overlay blending mode and reduced in opacity to give an overall sandy feel to the entire collage.

7 comments:

  1. Nice collage of shots...nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky to be able to get these. As a Bloke I would be seen as a deviate if I tried to get them - I envy you, Kids are everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kim Klaussen and her collages. I wonder if you changed the angle of the bevel...I think that would show up better...just an idea. I know I have had to play w/ the angles of the bevels and shadows to get the effect I wanted. Great framing and processing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collage of the playground fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you have given me some ideas about the playground theme. I was just in the local park today, trying to come up with something original.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice collage with some interesting techniques....especially like your blurred background. I signed up for Beyond Layers as well, but sadly have only completed one assignment. I've created a folder with all the videos and suggestions and hope to one day get around to viewing them! Did post one image on the flickr site.

      Delete
  6. I like your blogs format, I love the collage and it is fun...once again here I see there is more to just snapping a photo /:>)

    ReplyDelete