Friday, March 16, 2012

B&W

If you're viewing this on my Home page, I apologize.  It was meant to be posted on the "Beyond Layers" page (which is where it appears as well) but am afraid to take it off here and lose it there...  Still learning!


I used the B&W converter in Elements for this image, let some of the pink in the roses show through.  Added KK's Cherish texture on a separate layer on Soft Light with lowered opacity.  Applied a Topaz Adjust 5 French Countryside filter to the original as well.

7 comments:

  1. Love the subtle colors...really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful and I do like the hint of pink.. and your composition, this is perfect for a card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely processing....very delicate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful processing . . . this is a framer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I especially like the idea of having the fallen petals on the book. Very nice, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect image for using french countryside! Worth the work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the feel of this. Perfectly composed, so many flowers are appealing in their decline.

    ReplyDelete